Retail and E-commerce Associate
For Global Citizens enriched by all cultures and connected to all people, Zvelle offers accessories that support individual attitudes and unchartered pathways, so we can move through the world in our own way. Walk how you want.
This is a unique and excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who wants to carve a career in the fashion industry and grow with Zvelle. This is an entry level within the ecommerce and retail operations of our company. This is a full-time role based at our Toronto headquarters.
The ideal candidate is an extremely organized individual who loves helping others and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and presentation is non-negotiable for this role and so is the ability to multitask. The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. They will have the ability to exercise good judgment, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple competing priorities. They will have the ability to work independently, thrive under pressure and will be able to handle a wide variety of confidential matters with discretion.
We’re looking for someone with a great attitude and ability to demonstrate humility, flexibility and adaptability in the professional setting.
We’d love to hear from you if you are a passionate and committed individual who likes to work in a team environment and join our mission to revolutionize the way women and their stories are portrayed in the fashion industry.
How you will contribute:
Retail and Customer Service:
- Become an expert on all Zvelle products.
- Understand Zvelle sales service standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for Zvelle’s customer service phone line.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and work on enhancing the customer experience at all times, utilizing a customer-first approach
- Consistently and thoroughly follow-up on client experience matters.
- Carry out customer outreach as directed.
- Independently and proactively maintain the presentation of the office and retail operations including cleaning and managing purchase of supplies related to maintaining the office and retail operations.
- You will be the main key holder and responsible for opening and closing of the retail showroom.
- You will need to be able to work evenings and weekends.
Who you are:
- You have Confidence, Humility, A Service Mentality and a Strong Work Ethic.
- A self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability. You can work independently.
- You have a great attitude and ability to be flexible and adaptable in a professional setting.
- You care about what you do no matter how big or small the task is.
- You have excellent attention to detail and visual presentation.
- Able to multitask while maintaining extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communications skills and full proficiency in English.
- Excellent ability to work with and and build/maintain relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years plus professional experience in Retail, Customer Service, Hospitality and/or Administrative Experience.
- You have a strong desire to learn, excel and grow with Zvelle.
- You love dogs.
- Experience with Shopify a plus.