Alexandra Grecco: Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to lead our social media and brand building initiatives. This role will also be responsible for assisting our Founder with general company organization, as needed. This is an opportunity to hit the ground running at a fun, fast-paced company with many opportunities for professional growth. The role will report to the Founder.
Job Type: Full-time Marketing Manager, with 1-2 years of experience. Professional background in the bridal industry preferred but not required.
Location: The Garment District in New York City. This role is not remote.
Job Description: As an integral member of the team, you will be tasked with:
· Crafting and implementing social media strategies across current brand channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest).
· Developing the social media calendar and posting on the brand’s behalf.
· Constructing innovative social programs to best support our retailers.
· Advising on new and interesting angles, trends and platforms that the brand should be engaging with.
· Serving as community manager by promptly answering all direct messages and comments.
· Working in tandem with outside agency to ensure that paid strategy delivers strong results and adheres to brand-right guidelines.
· Writing stories for the brand’s Journal.
· Identifying co-branding opportunities with other like-minded companies.
· Supporting collection launches by assisting the Founder with photoshoot execution and campaign messaging.
· Pitching in on additional marketing initiatives, as needed.
· Ensuring that the showroom and our inventory is kept organized and always neat. Sample coordination, ordering of supplies and other general administrative tasks are to be expected.
· 1-2 years of full-time, professional social media experience.
· Inherent understanding of the bridal marketplace, trends, and business norms.
· Familiar with social analytics, with the ability to offer insight and analysis around paid social results.
· Are an avid follower of the AG brand and have a strong sense of our identity, aesthetic and social media presence.
· Value inclusivity and social activism and are always looking for ways to ensure everyone feels represented and seen.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills. Must possess writing acumen.
· Be a team player who is willing to assist with other departments.