Menswear Fabric Internship
Acne Studios is looking for an intern to join our fabric and trim department. You’ll be working closely together with the fabric team involving materials used in all different men’s collections.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm. The 6-month internship is expected to start in September 2021.
Tasks include but are not limited to
- Assist the fabric developer with any fabric developments and research
- Gather relevant information regards fabrics (lead times, prices, technical specifications, MOQ, etc)
- Support with updating fabric cards and fabric boards and distribute all fabric related information to the design, production and quality team
- Assist all involved departments for fabric allocation related activities
- Support with the organization of the fabric archive
- Follow up on shipments from fabric suppliers to manufacturers and/or office
- Assist in the day-to-day needs of the fabric team
- A student/graduate in fashion with the focus on the textile and/or apparel area
- Available for a minimum of 5 months
- Excellent language skills, fluency in English is a requirement and Italian is meriting
- Great interest in environmental and social responsibility within the fashion industry
- Reliable, ambitious and eager to take own initiative
- Good organizational skills
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV, personal letter of motivation and portfolio. To make the process go more smoothly it is important to specify which period you would be available.