Junior Garment Technologist
A strong understanding of garment construction.
A working knowledge of fitting and grading.
Basic skills on Adobe Illustrator.
Competent on Microsoft office – excel and powerpoint.
- To build and update the seal status trackers for each season.
- To set up all fit comments tech packs ahead of production fittings.
- To measure all fit samples ahead of fit sessions.
- To build and update fit lists for each session, under the guidance of the Garment Technologist/Technical Manager.
- To track fit sample ex-factory dates with suppliers, ensuring samples arrive in a timely manner for fit sessions.
- To take notes during fit sessions.
- To build and submit production tech packs for repeat styles each season, along with top up orders.
- To set up all QC report documents ahead of stock arrivals.
- To track the transactional sample arrivals and update the tracker from a technical side.
- To track all stock arrivals into the N&T stockroom, and to place stock requests for QC in a timely manner.
- To manage the movement of stock within the technical department, ensuring that stock is returned to the stock room as quickly as possible.
- To write up and submit QC reports, under the guidance of the Garment Technologist/Technical Manager.
- To support the Garment Technologist/Technical Manager on QC.
- To assist the Garment Technologist in processing faulty stock units. To fill in the tracker and to support in fixing any items that can be done by the technical team. To track items that are sent to suppliers/atelier to be fixed, ensuring that these are returned to the stock room in a timely manner.