Who we are
We are Tomorrow Ltd a unique multi-brand company offering a blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcoming designers and brands.
As an Intern you will be working on a new start-up brand, that is centred around delivering capsule collections to customers and is thinking outside of the usual fashion calendar.
The brand ethos is Responsible. Recycle. Renew.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This role is employed by Tomorrow London Limited.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated Intern to join our Design team. You will be working in a small close-knit team to gain hands-on experience through the development of a collection from concept/research to final development of samples.
What your day to day will look like
- Assisting team in all aspects of design studio tasks, from concept building to sample development
- Assisting the patternmaker and sample-sewer in developing finishing’s, protos, seam trials, etc
- Fabric and trim sourcing for runway, production, and special projects
- Light hand and machine sewing on occasion
- Developing swatches, fabric treatments, and mock-ups
- Updating style boards and managing style folders
- Managing studio organization and upkeep
What do you need to succeed?
- A fashion design major
- Strong understanding of garment construction, machine and hand sewing, patternmaking, draping
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You are highly motivated and proactive and you can work independently in a fast-paced, creative environment
- You love to be organized and have strong time-management skills
Please note this is a paid internship.