Visual Merchandising Designer
At a Glance:
Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail store and wholesale doors. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the Global Visual Merchandising Team.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Designer with a deep knowledge in design software to build our global in-store VM guidelines from scratch. You will be responsible for helping to enhance our brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining interior and window displays.
We are a Trade Marketing team consisting of trade designers, producers, digital experts, rollout specialists and visual merchandisers covering topics related to our own retail and trade marketing at On. Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
- Manage, develop, and maintain the seasonal calendar in regards to Window / In-store in collaboration with Marketing peers on key date requirements to ensure timely and seamless roll out to market.
- Partner with Marketing peers on campaign briefings and productions.
- Design and regularly update seasonal in-store and window guidelines
- Support with seasonal training, educational material on installation, best practices, and special projects.
- Based on our growing product portfolio, partner with the store and trade design team to work with vendors to develop high end in-store props which can be sourced on a global scale.
- When required visit relevant markets to provide support in window / in-store implementation and to gather a better understanding of local / cultural requirements.
- Regularly research trends in global culture, architecture, fashion, art, furniture and materials. Build, maintain and archive of visual inspiration and material samples.
- University Degree in Design
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as a 2D graphic / 3D space designer or similar role
- Experience working with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Rhino, knowledge in interior 3D software will be a plus
- Proven experience supporting window / in-store and event installations
- Proven track record of projects in the fashion sector, retail industry
- Strong project management experience in a cross functional set up
- Experience implementing sustainability approach and circular business model initiatives to visual merchandising
- Experience with retail and wholesale shop planning projects will be a plus
- Ability to combine creative thinking with strategic planning and execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English)
- Computer literacy and proficiency with digital tools: MS Suite, Google Suite, Dropbox, Asana, Slack, Keynote
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, passion and interest in art, design and fashion
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!