Campaign Lead Europe
At A Glance:
We are looking for a hands-on Campaign Lead to join the central Campaign team in Zürich. The goal of the role is to be the point of contact for all campaigns that the European markets are planning and the integrator with the Global Marketing Team. You will work closely with all European Marketing Leads, making sure that local campaigns are brought to life and that global campaigns are rolled out with success, always ensuring that the consumer is at the heart of the journey. You’ll be involved in campaign planning from day one and will collaborate with different marketing teams on a daily basis to make sure briefs are followed and tasks are executed.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Be the contact person in Zurich for all European markets when it comes to GTM, campaign planning and execution
- Project manage campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Craft seamless and integrated consumer journey for all campaigns
- Follow up with the internal marketing team on a daily basis on deliverables to make sure all campaign tasks are delivered on time and within budget (Content, Trade, Brand Design, Events PR, Sports. Marketing)
- Execute day to day production tasks such as campaign set up, launch, tracking
- Write briefs, timelines and manage campaign budgets
- Be a key resource for marketing operations tasks; e.g. invite to team meetings, help out at events, join photoshoots
- You've got at least 5-8 years' experience in project management for a digital/brand marketing team and have loved every minute of it
- You are a digital native and have a sound understanding of integrated marketing, experience running marketing campaigns (both online and offline channels)
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects while always delivering the WOW
- Able to make even the most complex problems easy to understand, your real talent lies in the creation of simple, impactful solutions
- Your forte is building lasting relationships, a skill that comes in very handy when it comes to managing the expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself – both verbally and through the written word
- You have experience working with critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- A positive spirit, you guide, direct and inspire those around you; you see yourself as a partner to your teammates and want to help them achieve their true potential
- Experience using Adobe applications, MS Office Suite, Asana, Slack; experience creating impressive powerpoint presentations
- A professional or strong personal connection to the field of sports, digital trends, content and brand marketing
- Articulate and eloquent, you're completely comfortable when it comes to crafting a message in English; German is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!