At a Glance
On is a brand driven by exceptional design. This means we give great importance to how we communicate through our visual language, from photographic and video outputs to in-store experience. We are looking for an art director to support these works through our Brand Design Team. You’ll be working on the creation of the complete visual world around our new products. You’ll set the visual tone of voice for our campaigns and work closely with the team to achieve the very best outcome. You’ll be directly responsible for the creation of our visual assets, make sure the highest quality is obtained and the brand message is delivered. We are looking for a holistic thinker with a passion for sports, technology and lifestyle, great communicator and even greater team player.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- You will create full visual concepts of On’s new product campaigns based on On’s visual identity
- You’ll set the tone of voice for each campaign you’ll work on: visuals, movies, digital and printed graphics, and POS
- You’ll be responsible for detailed concept development, moodboards, internal presentation, and execution of campaign-related photo and video shootings
- You’ll be responsible for smaller video productions with our internal video team, and coordinate bigger video shoots together with external production companies and directors
- You’ll work very closely with the creative team and lead the creative development of each campaign, making sure the team can create the very best outcome based on your overall direction
- You'll translate the broader concept of a marketing campaign into a target audience specific visual output
- You'll be responsible to deliver our brand message to our customers in a way that is outstanding but still straightforward
- You've got at least 3 years' experience working as an Art Director and have loved every minute of it
- You know your way around graphic design (printed and digital graphics), motion design and photography
- You have an excellent visualization capacity and a talent to turn concepts into images without losing sight of our target audience, our customers or customers-to-be
- Your portfolio demonstrates that you have worked on mid-scale photo- and video shoots and that you are able to work on different visual styles
- Your work is influenced by the style of vibrant cities such as Berlin, London, Copenhagen, New York or Tokyo
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself – both verbally and through the written word.You thrive when faced with autonomy and minimal guidance, and are confident enough to bring your own thoughts to the table
- A true team player, you understand and respect the importance of collaboration and compromise
An image is worth a thousand words, so please make sure that besides your CV you send us your portfolio. We are looking forward to seeing your work!
What we offer
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!