Production Development Coordinator
The PD Coordinator will demonstrate knowledge in the manufacturing process and alignment with the company strategies and goals. This role relies heavily on experience to plan and accomplish departmental goals. This role will interact closely with Design, Tech, Sales, Merchants, Marketing and Production teams.
- Responsible for daily update of WIP report from allocation to production hand off
- Responsible for obtaining all fabric and yarn detail sheets and that they are properly filled out by vendors before saving them for later use • Creates and assists with maintaining stylemaster with correct & up-to-date style information & costing • Assists with all fabric, trim, wash & strike off development
- Track and receives all fit samples and ensure they are tagged & speced before passing to tech team
- Monitor all due dates, maintains schedule, and alert counterparts with any changes
- Responsible for monitoring calendar due dates to all vendors
- Assist with ensuring that POs are issued in a timely manner and per calendar dates
- Assist with updating and maintaining PD budget tracker
- Assists with shipping needs as well as tracks inbound and outbound packages
- Sits in on development fittings when needed • Working with PD managers to finalize all costing
- Tracks and organizes all sales samples, ensures they are properly tagged before shipping the lines to showrooms
- Prepares samples, standards, trim binders, tech packs, fabric spec sheets and all required tools prior to the production hand-off meeting
- Assist with general follow up and department organization
- Minimum of 3-year experience in product development within the apparel industry.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet all objectives.
- Strong organizational skills, written and verbal skills, ability to understand and explain issues to colleagues.
- Proven interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to demonstrate proactive problem solving skills.
Job description subject to change due to business needs