Associate Director of Digital, Europe
Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our 20 brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Associate Director of Digital, Europe:
Reformation is looking for an Associate Director of Digital to lead the holistic strategy & execution of our growing European e-commerce business. This role will be responsible for driving customer and revenue growth in the region through the ongoing optimization of the customer journey, delivering a unified digital experience for the local customer across multiple touchpoints. This is a highly cross-functional role that will require collaboration with many different teams across multiple geographies. This individual will also be responsible for providing on the ground support and direction to our external partners and internal team, effectively communicating company goals and bridging communication with central HQ.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead regional performance marketing strategy, optimizing the allocation of budgets across channels
- Analyze and iterate campaigns based on traffic, CPA and revenue goals to drive continued growth
- Build customer insights through marketing channel data and site analytics to continuously find new ways to speak to a growing audience
- Measure and evolve customer attribution to provide a holistic view of channels
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive thoughtful, on-brand creative relevant to your target audience
- Maintain and develop strong partner relationships with HQ teams, marketing platforms and agencies
- Develop and oversee our local site strategy across marketing, content, features, functionality, navigation, and merchandising
- Work closely with HQ digital product & engineering teams to effectively leverage central technology while identifying localization opportunities, quantifying ROI and tracking performance
- Develop deep expertise of local site instances and how we can utilize them to accelerate growth
- Clearly communicate the vision, roadmap, key decisions and relevant learnings across the organization
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of relevant experience scaling paid media to drive revenue and customer growth
- Extensive experience building out full-funnel strategies for an e-commerce company
- Strong analytical and quantitative expertise in marketing platforms, attribution, and site analytics
- Skilled and interested in translating data into actionable insights, and high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and Looker
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies
Who You Are:
- You are deeply analytical. You are known to execute, analyze, refine, and repeat.
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written