Digital Marketing Executive / Performance Marketing Executive
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day responsibility of paid marketing channels (PPC, Paid Social, SEO) ensuring all campaigns are accurate and running effectively.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy across paid and organic channels
- Set up, monitor and optimize PPC and Paid Social campaigns within budget and defined performance targets.
- Create a strategic roadmap and develop marketing plans to improve campaign results and overall traffic and revenue.
- Provide regular analysis, insights and reporting on campaign performance against budget spend and targets, for each performance marketing channel.
- Maximise visibility, rank, CTR and site conversion.
- Execute and monitor SEO strategy and drive the SEO roadmap to provide on-page optimizations.
- Work with IT support team on SEO strategies that require back-end development.
- Manage of Search Console and react to required site optimisations (duplicate content, crawl errors, impressions, indexing).
- Identify new keywords, campaigns, technologies and further opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
- Understand creative requirements for the performance marketing channels.
- Conduct keyword analysis and share best practice between PPC and SEO to drive online traffic including both new and existing customers.
- Monitor competitor’s activity.
- Develop and execute an affiliate marketing strategy to support customer acquisition, in line with brand positioning.
- Implement tactics to grow database size and customer reach.
- Management of weekly emails and build out automation emails.
- Collaborate with team members to set up campaigns that support seasonal and promotional activity.
- Support in delivering new channel initiatives and create end-to-end testing plan that will optimise performance.
- It is ideal for the applicant to have had at least 3-4 years experience managing digital marketing campaigns in fashion retail.
- Advanced proven experience in building, scaling and optimising paid campaigns to deliver results with Google Ads and Facebook
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of web tools such as – Optimizely, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Magento, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center.
- Good understanding of key online marketing KPIs.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- This is a broad role and the successful candidate will be very hands on, and work well within a small team.
- The candidate should have experience within an international fashion retail or consumer facing business.
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable personality.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with occasional self-management.
- High accuracy attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude and good problem solving skills and the initiative to resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels.