FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Studio Lead, you will work directly with the Studio team, Specialists, and the Creative Team. You will assure the digital file management of the studio, staying up-to- date with Art Direction guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure the studio's digital file management;
- Ensure communication between the on-set team and the art direction;
- Work and collaborate with photographer and stylist on set;
- Work and engage with all team members on and off the set;
- Follow the guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running properly.
WHO YOU ARE
- Interest in Photography and Fashion;
- Basic technical knowledge in Photography (lighting, exposure, focus), basics of retouching and basics of digital photography workflow (Lightroom);
- Comfortable working with PC and Mac;
- Ability to respond to changing priorities, workflows and information;
- Organized, motivated to learn;
- Advanced language skills (Portuguese and English).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.