Part-Time Client Services Representative
ZIMMERMANN is currently seeking a Client Services Representative to join the Client Services team on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
Based in New York and reporting to our Client Services Manager, this role will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service via email, phone and live chat to the Zimmermann customer.
Our Client Services Support team is focused on creating exciting and engaging experiences for Zimmermann’s global clientele. Working within this area of the business provides team members with exposure to a variety of digital systems and professional skills.
The Client Services Support team is made up of positive and supportive individuals who are passionate about excellence in service. They work collaboratively and cohesively with multiple departments across the business, such as E-Commerce, Retail, Marketing, Production and Buying & Planning.
The successful candidates' responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point in contact between Zimmermann's Online business and its customers
- Building solid customer relations through a high level of customer service satisfaction via email, phone or live chat
- Assist in developing the online loyalty database
- Monitor and respond to customer enquiries and feedback in a professional manner
- Liaising with third party logistics providers
To be successful, you will have previous customer service experience and rapport, an ability to multitask and have a genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Bilingual language is an advantage
- Computer literacy with particular use of Microsoft Office, Internet, Apparel21, Zendesk and Magento
- Have flexible, open availability, with the potential to be rostered on day and night shifts and on weekends
- Reliability and punctuality
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction
- High attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the Zimmermann brand, is looking to be a part of a successful, growing business and is a pathway for professional growth.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.