Area Business Developer, North America
Frama is looking for experienced, motivated, and performance-oriented Business Developers to join the commercial team at Frama's headquarters in Copenhagen. This is an open call for applications, as we will look to add to the team when we meet the right candate(s).
You will play a vital role in an exciting growth journey and be responsible for the key markets of US and Canada. As a full-time team member, you will be part of a young, driven, and international team in a modern work environment – reporting to the Business Development Manager.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Building & maintaining client relationships in respective markets.
• Mapping and executing market-specific strategies
• Creative approach to identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
• Building yearly plans with key partners and clients
• Suggest optimized workflows in coordination with Business Development Manager
• Top-line growth and budget realization
• Liaison with local sales agents and partners
To succeed, the ideal candidate will have
• +2 years of commercial experience within fashion, lifestyle and/or furniture.
• Experience and/or relevant knowledge regarding the the lifestyle market in the North America region.
• Strong communication skills and team player attitude
• Self-motivated, pro-active, solution and detail-oriented
• Knowledge and clout about the furniture, lifestyle and/or fashion industry
• Fluency in English at a professional level • Any other languages are meriting
• High proficiency in math and critical thinking.
• Proficiency in Excel
• Bachelor level education is preferred, but not a requirement.
What Frama offers:
• Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career, where you will play a key role in an exciting international growth journey
• Open-minded and inclusive atmosphere with rich opportunities to have influence on decision-making
• Great colleagues and a social working environment with flexible working hours and processes
• An inspiring and always evolving workspace