Deputy Flagship Manager
Are you someone who can bring a brand to life on the shop floor? Can you create lasting memories as easily as sell a product? Do you want to work for one of the most iconic British brands? If so, this role is for you!
We are looking for someone who will bring experience, passion and ambition along with a true love for our brand to help us write the next chapter in the Cath Kidston story. It goes without saying that they will be commercial, able to operate at pace and multitask as well as having the ability to inspire, develop and get the best out of those they manage.
The high street is changing and so are we. Our new flagship located in the heart of Piccadilly, will become a showcase for our brand and a must visit destination for our loyal global customers. Opening at the end of October, we are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our team and help us create an amazing retail experience.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will:
- Deliver a unique experience built on their passion for our brand and a desire for service excellence
- Have an eye for detail and help bring our retail strategy to life on the shop floor
- Motivate their team to exceed daily and weekly KPIs, including, Sales Target, Conversion, ATV, UPT, Data Capture targets and Customer acquisition
- Live and breathe our values, inspiring their team to do the same
- Maintain the highest standards in all areas of the store including people managment
- Work closely with Head Office to bring our brand vision to life and ensure the store always looks amazing
- Be able to support the GM in all aspects of management; from commercial reporting through to implementing ideas that make it the store a fantastic place to work and shop
What’s in it for you
- A competitive salary
- The usual goodies like staff discount, uniform allowance, generous holidays, workplace pension and access to the reward platform Perkbox
- Be part of a truly inspiring team where you can grow, learn and help create our unique flagship experience
- The chance to work in one of London’s most prestigious shopping districts
Our mission is to inspire the everyday optimist, whoever they are. That’s why we are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family, or parental status. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. And we want everyone to feel welcome and part of something important. If you need any assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.