Copywriter & Content Coordinator
You are a storyteller and creative thinker, who can contribute to big brand ideas and campaigns, as well as nailing the day-to-day stuff, such as product descriptions, digital ads, and enrolling creative content collaborators in partnership with the brand. Nothing's too big or small. As a Copywriter & Content Coordinator in this newly created role for Lunya, you'll be responsible for working with the Creative Content Lead to uphold elements of our unique tone of voice as well as evolve it across all channels, in every little bit of communication we do.
What you’ll do:
- Write copy for all of our various marketing channels, including website, paid ads, email, and social media
- Ongoing editing and updating of outdated content to keep our marketing communications and product messages culturally relevant and accurate
- Write long-form content for the blog, including generating story ideas, researching collaborators,
- interviewing, and writing and editing content
- Create signage, in-store, and other retail copy
- In close partnership with the Graphic Designer, execute creative asset production
- Keep your finger on the pulse of conversation in the social ecosystem to find opportunities to tap
- into the modern woman’s current mindset
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with our audience and
- drives action
- Support the Creative Content Lead as needed on other research and content projects, including
- facilitation of the enrollment of creative collaborators to support marketing efforts
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience
- Experience writing long-form copy, short-form copy, headlines, and visual captions
- Understanding of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms
- Able to see the joy and humor in life challenges
- Attention to detail and a relentless focus on getting the tone of communications “just right”
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Smart and witty writing style - bonus points if you have a side gig as a stand-up comedian
- Exceptional grammar
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya and Lahgo goods, medical insurance, and PTO in accordance with company policy.
Who we are:
At Lunya, our sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable inside.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.
Interested? Send your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and social media profile links to us at firstname.lastname@example.org