(Senior) HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
- Full Time
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The human resources team works to attract global talent by building a professional and modern workplace based on a state-of-the-art organizational framework. The team offers support for onboarding, as well as development programs tailored to each department. This team helps to make the journey with Mytheresa an impressive, motivating and lasting one.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as (Senior) HR Business Partner (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim.
• Independent consulting and support of the people managers and employees within the international business units in all personnel-related and labor law issues (HR policies, HR processes, compensation, etc.)
• Advice on the HR impact of strategic and operational decisions and initiatives
• Implementation of employment policies and procedures relevant to the business growth
• Operational support for a defined employee group from entry to exit in close collaboration with HR Coordinators
• Continuous and systematic development of the organizational structure and HR processes
• Support and further development of HR processes (annual interviews, performance appraisal, personnel development, succession planning, etc.) including process control and handling
• Participation in projects for the implementation of personnel strategy and development of personnel policy measures
• Degree in business administration, law or social sciences / a comparable degree or education
• Several years of relevant professional experience as HR Business Partner in a growing, international environment
• Very good knowledge of the labor law and labor market in at least one of the following jurisdictions: Germany, Spain and Italy (more than one is an advantage)
• Independent as well as success- and result-oriented way of working and a clear "hands on" mentality
• Diplomacy, as well as a distinct feeling for different people, their situations and needs paired with communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and with enthusiasm, communication and persuasion, initiative
• Business fluent in English, if possible also knowledge of Spanish, Italian or German is an advantage
• Enjoying new challenges in a rapidly growing work and business environment
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.