Digital Graphic Designer
THE GREAT. is looking for a creative Digital Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
This role requires a talented graphic designer with a digital-first background and a strong ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment. Working directly with our Marketing team, this individual will play a critical role in THE GREAT.’s aesthetic and creative voice while working on a variety of digital deliverables and campaign creative across all channels.
Create branded assets to be used across various digital channels, specifically, but not limited to:
- Display advertising units
- Social media assets
- Segmented and transactional emails
- Website wireframes
- Have a passion for the online landscape while staying current on changing trends and needs for digital design.
- Drive innovation for creative execution and brand storytelling through digital assets and while considering feedback and data driven results.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brand guidelines, standards, and develop new standards where needed.
- Work with focus and on tight deadlines while maintaining a thorough attention to accuracy and detail throughout the entire process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 -3 years of graphic design experience in a digitally native environment.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who loves working on multiple projects cross functionally and can take initiative to run with direction.
- Must be incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and take pride in one’s work with double checking and follow-through.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferable.)
- An understanding (and desire to learn more!) about the changing digital landscape including tools, formats, specs, and file requirements
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.