Production Coordinator - Swim & Resort
Based in our Head Office in Rosebery, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Production Coordinator to join our Swim & Resort Team focusing on trims. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work to ensure the on-time delivery of Zimmermann high quality trims and product.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Arrange and send out job packs with trim and accessory details to all factories.
- Maintain the delivery WIP schedule on raw material purchase orders.
- Set-up bulk trim order quantity spreadsheet including thumbnail pics, order quantities by customer type.
- Set-up and co-ordinate PPS schedule for design team/patternmakers, as part of the critical path, in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- Check fabric & trim availability for PPS after SMS are complete.
- Follow up all shipping samples for QA to comment and approve.
- Pass on all shipping samples to warehouse, with supplier invoice and packing list.
- Assist with make issues local and off shore.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing factories/suppliers and source new suppliers.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role and organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of offshore production with some local production experience.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
This is an opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.