GLOBAL WHOLESALE MANAGER
GLOBAL WHOLESALE MANAGER
HOUSE OF DAGMAR is looking for an experienced Global Wholesale Manager to join the commercial team in Stockholm. As Global Wholesale Manager you will be responsible for driving growth of global wholesale accounts. You will work closely with, and report to the Head of Sales to ensure success of the wholesale strategy.
In this position you will be responsible for growing global wholesale sales. You will be required to drive the search for new wholesale openings for the brand while growing existing accounts. You understand the complete sales process, manage local and overseas accounts, ensure sell through targets are met and regularly communicate with global accounts. The job includes the following tasks:
- Research and identify new sales opportunities aligned with the brand direction and target customer, and drive the expansion roadmap to reach growth targets
- Manage the success in existing accounts by maintaining strong relationships, merchandise assortment and negotiate favourable terms to reach set targets per market
- Handle forecasting and inventory management to drive profitability in wholesale sales, by ensuring sell through of remaining inventory by end of season and feedback on core product lines to the product organisation
- Be responsible for accounts receivable to ensure partners adhere to payment terms
- Work with marketing team to initiate and manage creation of sales materials and marketing partnerships
- Drive new market expansion end-to-end, and assist on similar strategically important growth projects
- 5+ years' experience working in global sales management; Contemporary, RTW or Activewear experience preferred
- Established industry working relationships with premium key accounts
- Familiarity negotiating contracts, as well as payment and shipping terms
- Experience from managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Business and results-oriented with a growth mindset and strong commercial drive
- Competent in building and developing sustainable relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Pro-active, product-forward focus
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and confident
- Fluent in English
The position is based at HOUSE OF DAGMAR head office in Stockholm with an immediate start.
ABOUT HOUSE OF DAGMAR
HOUSE OF DAGMAR (www.HOUSEOFDAGMAR.COM), is a Stockholm based designer brand, founded by three sisters. Through a mix of feminine, sophisticated and contemporary design, the brand creates sustainable ready-to-wear collections including signature categories of knitwear, outerwear and dresses. Throughout its history, HOUSE OF DAGMAR has continued to evolve its position and presence internationally and can be found at stores like Le Bon Marché, Galleries Lafayette and SSENSE.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Email your cover letter and resume to CAREER@HOUSEOFDAGMAR.SE.
Please include the job title Global Wholesale Manager in the subject line of your message.