CRM Marketing Coordinator
Based at our Head Office in Rosebery, we have an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented and highly motivated CRM Marketing Coordinator to join our Client Services team.
Responsible for helping to drive Zimmermann’s CRM and email marketing strategies. This role will be pivotal to client retention and creating a one client vision both online and in-store as the business expands globally. Working alongside the CRM Marketing Manager, this role will assist to drive growth, retention, revenue, and acquisition.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Create a personalised client experience in both a physical and digital environment across all markets.
- Schedule, test and deploy client email campaigns.
- Identify optimal channels and ways for acquiring new email subscribers.
- Research EDM creative for customer lifecycle marketing campaigns and competitor benchmarking.
- Assist with EDM workflows, concept designs per region and segmentation to support the CRM strategy.
- Creating content for emails, including template versions, subject Lines, and copywriting for review with CRM Marketing Manager.
- Track the weekly performance of email KPIs year-on-year and against targets, including open, click through rates, traffic, and revenue generation.
Required skills & expertise:
- Proven experience working in email / CRM marketing with databases, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably Marketing or Business-related.
- Strong experience / interest in digital marketing, eCommerce, and luxury fashion.
- Passionate about providing an elevated customer experience and delivery.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to produce reports along with valuable insights and analysis.
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of latest trends and best practices in email marketing and measurement.
- Exceptional communication skills.
This is an opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.