Production Admin Assistant
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Production Admin Assistant to work in-house for an independent, London-based, multi-brand store developing our in house menswear collection.
With ideally has 3-5 years experience working within a similar role, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge on all aspects of design and production. Working directly with the Production Manager on a daily basis and assisting in the daily tasks, ensuring all design specs, production notes and pricing is all up to date and correct.
We are looking for someone is happy to work in a small team and be proactive. To get stuck in and help with all aspects of the brand including photo shoots, show room appointments and set ups. We are a company that thrives ourselves on growing and developing roles and people, where you can get involved in as much of the process as possible.
The role will involve:
- Working with the Production Manager on all aspects of the production process
- Sending samples to clients and factories
- Arranging shipping and couriers
- Dealing with samples – organising past and current samples
- Ordering and being is charge of labels and trims
- Entering orders onto their system
- Support with the day to day production schedule
- Team player is vital to this role
- Being able to work hands on as well as administrative.
- Assist with the monitoring of deliveries.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead
- Knowledge of Zedonk would be helpful but not essential
- Basic CAD skills, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of excel
- Team player
- Good communicator, communications skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills