An opportunity to join ASCENO during an exciting growth phase.
ASCENO is a resort and ready to wear brand with a heritage in sleepwear. Comfort, ease, versatility, and responsibility are at the core of all that we do.
ASCENO is looking for a detail-oriented e-commerce co-ordinator who is interested in developing their career in e-commerce and fashion. This new and exciting role will see the chosen candidate is integrated into all aspects of running a successful e-commerce retail platform – from inception to execution.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will be responsible for the up keep and development of the ASCENO website (UK & US stores). With a focus on user experience, supporting day to day trading and continued growth of the websites. You will have a lot of responsibility and will work along side the e-commerce manager / CEO.
- Support Ecom manager with day to day trading of the UK & US websites.
- Support Ecom manager with the user experience development road map execution. Day to day communication with web agency to complete tasks.
- Updating, improving, and optimizing user journey for the UK & US site to offer best possible user experience.
- Support Ecom Manager with tracking visitor behaviour by analysing our Google Analytics data / hotjar
- Web content updates and seasonal collection uploads.
- Support with reporting of website, product and digital marketing performance
- Working closely with the development team to ensure any technical issues with the website can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Support the Ecom Manager with the weekly and quarterly reporting and commentary.
- Monitor website content accuracy: pricing, images, copy, links, merchandising, etc.
- Support team with ecommerce photo shoot coordination.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally 1/2 years experience in e-commerce
- Pro-active and a Meticulous attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Tech savvy and an interest in website development as well as the fashion industry
- Basic Shopify / e-commerce knowledge and past luxury experience would be ideal but not essential
- Super friendly and personable
- Shows initiative and appreciates the diverse and rich exposure offered by a small business and start-up
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivated, disciplined and career orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and team player with a collaborative mindset
- Solutions focused approach
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
UNITED HOUSE, NOTING HILL, LONDON.