Join our team at the NILI LOTAN Boutique and be part of our small, growing team!
We believe in teamwork, entrepreneurial outlook, energetic and positive attitude, and personal
initiative with a strong sense of responsibility. We are looking for a team member who represents
Nili Lotan to customers through product expertise, sales competency, and by providing the highest
level of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, retain customer loyalty and relationship by providing
- clients with personalized service and the highest level of customer care
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
- and monthly goals
- Comply with Nili Lotan policies and procedures
- Develop strong product/brand knowledge across Nili Lotan styles
- Achieve inventory integrity by ringing sales correctly and maintain understanding of systems
- Maintain store merchandising and assist in stock room organization/cleanliness
- Communicate to Store Manager merchandise needs, quality, and service issues to improve
- sales and customer service
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to Operations/Inventory department
- Ensure that a respectful selling environment is maintained always
- 1-3 years of retail experience
- Candidates must be familiar with luxury brand service standards and bring a client book of
- potential significant clients.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work weekends.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Nili Lotan does not discriminate against applicants or
employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability,
age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or