Wholesale Sales and Merchandising Executive
We are looking for a Wholesale Sales and Merchandising Executive to join our Aligne team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our sales, merchandising and logistics teams supporting trade activities across wholesale partners and brand’s own e-commerce. This is a multi-faceted role that requires a candidate to be able to work in a forward-facing capacity and assist in managing the data and merchandising aspect of the business alongside the Head of Partnerships.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Partnerships on all trade related activities throughout the seasonal market - managing appointments calendar, ensuring all sales assets and attributes are delivered on time.
- Attending and assisting in sales appointments and with both key accounts such as Liberty, Fenwick’s and ASOS as well as independent boutiques.
- Reporting on sell through analysis from wholesale partners and the e-commerce platforms
- Working with external partners’ merchandising teams to trade and ensure all processes are streamlined and effective
- Excellent housekeeping of the seasonal sales data; compiling order information
- Follow the delivery and intake process and keep the relevant teams up to date
- Working with Head of Sales to set pricing architecture for multiple currency RRPs and determine optimum stock targets for the business both in the UK and Europe
- Being well versed in product and performance across all markets and channels
- Working with Head of Partnerships on seasonal range plans to set out targets for the upcoming collections
- Historical reporting and analysis on collections
- Ensuring housekeeping is maintained across relevant ERP channels
- Pragmatic and analytical thinker with exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in a merchandising team and excellent proficiency on excel.
- Forward thinking team player who is comfortable juggling multiple projects and working in a fast-pace environment
- Experience in working with ERP systems or a centralised database
- Experience in putting together and presenting reports across various relevant areas of the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.