We are currently recruiting for a cutting edge luxury Women's and Men's garment tech to be based full time in out office in West London. Whilst the role will focus on our sustainable Women's collection, some knowledge of Menswear and tailoring would be advantageous. You will be managing the end to end quality of the garment from construction to production, across multiple different product categories. You will ensure that garments are delivered on time, to our high quality and sustainability standards, within required delivery windows.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting fit sessions in-house and at source, balancing speed and quality; making commercial decisions with confidence; owning the fitting process and inspiring trust and confidence from colleagues and suppliers
- Analysing technical issues accurately and sending clear, concise and accurate comments to suppliers; processing samples in a timely and agile manner line with KPIs
- Liaising with Design, Buying & suppliers to offer technical guidance on new product development with the aim of reducing costs & improving quality
- Ensuring sustainable compliance with fibre composition labelling regulations, assessing risk, managing relevant testing; recording & resolving non-compliance effectively and efficiently
- Contributing to initiatives to reduce customer returns: analysing data & implementing solutions
- Promoting quality at all times, whilst maintaining a strong commercial attitude
- Delivering continuous improvement and creative solutions
- A technically-oriented qualification, preferably at degree level, is essential, as is a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience of a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-product experience; able to move between product areas with assurance
- Experience of working directly with factories, and thorough understanding of factory production, including work-flow, production control, machinery and equipment
- Comprehensive understanding of all core womenswear categories, fitting and fit issues is essential.
- Understanding of sustainable fabrics and supply chain
- Pattern-cutting knowledge and practise is very desirable; knowledge of grading and grade rules
- Thorough understanding of garment construction, fabric technology & testing
- First-class communication skills; experience of working with different cultures and the challenges this can bring
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, as the role requires
- Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude
- Strong time-management skills; able to prioritise tasks & change direction with agility
- Confident using Outlook, Excel & Word; keen to expand skill-set as the role demands
● Competitive basic salary
● 28 days holiday per year
● Private Health Care
● Online discount across all brands
● Flexi-time Monday – Friday
● Contributory pension scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.