We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join our Gothenburg HQ Finance team. When working with us you can expect to work with great colleagues in a rapidly expanding fashion company, where every day brings unique challenges and possibilities. We are a company of innovators, dreamers and doers who are driven by passion.
As a Junior Accountant at Axel Arigato you need a strong finance background and understanding of the accounts payable/receivable processes. You will work in a changeable environment where we are building the company together, while it is moving. We are setting standards, creating processes and at the same time ensuring quality and effectiveness in the daily operational tasks.
Main areas of responsibility
- Responsible for daily transaction flow for the accounts payable process
- Ensure quality of vendor payment and invoice bookings to the general ledger.
- Ensure weekly payments are made accurately and correctly.
- Ongoing accounting processes for the Axel Arigato Group companies.
- Booking of vendor payments from bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Managing incoming invoicing handling and vendor communications on a daily basis.
- Booking invoices to the general ledger and assisting with weekly payment run.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded in time and follows legal requirements.
- Implementing new processes for better internal control and efficiency.
The ideal candidate
- University degree in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- SAP experience is preferable
- Experience from an online or retail company
- Positive about processes and routines as well as continuous transactional processing
Please apply by submitting your CV and motivational letter.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement