Brand & Activity Manager
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Brand & Activity Manager to join our Brand & Marketing team.
In 2018, Fenwick embarked on its digital transformation, revealing its first eCommerce site. Developed, and managed by a dedicated team in-house, fenwick.co.uk continues to grow and flourish, adding new brands and products daily, and growing the catalogue rapidly. In this role, you will have the chance to be a part of a very exciting future ahead of us!
About the role
Working collaboratively within your team and teams across the business, the Brand & Activity Manager will develop promotional and tactical activity (concept to delivery) across our digital channels and in-store in line with the marketing calendar, focussing on retaining current customers, engaging new customers, and growing sales.
You will work with the store directors to build partnerships and relationships in our local communities, creating purpose and customer engagement in our stores throughout the year whilst working closely on the planning and delivery of activity attached to the Summer Season and Christmas campaigns.
Act as the gatekeeper of the Brand & Activity team, ensuring consistent implementation of brand guidelines across the business. Alongside the Head of Brand, develop and manage the own brand strategy including food, home and fashion.
Work with the Head of Brand and the brand team on developing and implementing our Sustainability programme across the business.
The role will mainly focus on our fashion and beauty categories as well as homeware, food and restaurant categories and has one direct report.
About the candidate
We look for warm and welcoming people, who are adaptable, courageous, innovative and goal orientated to join us on our exciting journey. As well as these key characteristics, this role also requires some specific skills and experience to succeed…
• Proven track record in identifying and delivering promotional activities and brand campaigns across multiple platforms
• Highly developed communication, influencing and relationship skills
• Experience of coaching and developing teams
• Good understanding of retail activity, competitors and trends.
• Creative, innovative and ideas driven, with a proven ability of measuring and reporting ROI and flexing creative work to meet KPIs.
• Experience managing external and third-party relationships, ensuring the successful delivery of projects cross-functionally.
• Confident understanding of the digital landscape and how to drive successful online activity.
• Finger on the pulse; knows what is happening in the community, on social, and can use these ideas to drive brand and corporate activity.
Opening our first store in 1882, Fenwick is rich with heritage and history as the UK’s largest family-owned department store group. We are on an exciting journey, transforming the business to exceed the expectations of our customers, and we are always on the lookout for talent to join us.
We have 9 stores across the UK, differing in size and offering, specific to their local community. We are fortunate enough to say our 4 of our stores also house our functional teams, allowing for a truly collaborative approach.
In 2018, we launched our first eCommerce website and have been building on this ever since, setting up our historic business for a multichannel future.