Social Media Responsible
Samsøe Samsøe is looking for a passionate Social Media Responsible to join the PR & Marketing team in Copenhagen. The qualifying candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing Social Media strategies to increase and expand Samsøe Samsøe’s strong position across all social media platforms.
Working at Samsøe Samsøe you will become a part of an international fashion organization with many opportunities and fantastic colleague’s across different markets. The role will be based at Samsøe Samsøe headquarters at Nørrebro in Copenhagen and report to the Head of PR & Marketing.
The Social Media Responsible will work closely with the Head of PR & Marketing and Content Manager creating and executing social media content to increase engagement across digital channels. The job also entails working closely with the retail and E-commerce teams, ensuring to grow and manage Samsøe Samsøe’s online social presence.
- Organize Social Media content and strategically plan across platforms and across internal teams
- Schedule, publish and monitor all social content, driving strategy across platforms
- Writing witty, on trend social copy
- Monitor and connect with current and future customers by engaging with the community, answering questions and solving problems in real time
- Track and report social media analytics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Work closely with collaborators: photographers, influencers etc.
- A degree in marketing, communications or related fields
- Relevant experience in social media
- Strong storytelling, copywriting and copyediting skills
- A creative eye and a strong flair for fashion
- Versatile with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Experience and knowhow for digital marketing and paid Social
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international fashion company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our Head of PR & Marketing, Sofie Niebuhr on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samsøe Samsøe is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to our Scandinavian heritage, we are defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 own stores and more than 500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.