The Commercial Assistant will assist the Commercial team including wholesale, Ecommerce and retail to achieve strategic objectives. Assist in day to day operations and help plan and manage seasonal activities including showrooms and product launches. Support Ecommerce team with a special focus on the Chinese website.
- Drive the virtual and physical showrooms preparation four times per year.
- Manage the showroom diary and liaise with customers to schedule and confirm appointments.
- Work as the liaison between the wholesale team and all departments including merchandising, finance and VM to organize four markets per year.
- Update the critical path.
- Manage the guest list for the shows and invites.
- Help book and recruit showroom assistants and models.
- Supervise the showroom assistants and models during market.
- Manage the models’ time sheets and liaise with Finance on invoicing.
- Liaise with clients on sell-through reports.
- Enter orders in the system and check for accuracy before sending confirmations after each market.
- Assist clients and liaise with the PR and production teams for all sample requests.
- Manage samples, ship and track.
- Liaise with clients regarding all brand asset requests.
- Update the contact list for the department: customers, suppliers.
- Work on training documents for all partners.
- Sporadic support on showroom website and showroom assets
- Back up of e-commerce related operations
- Sporadic support during peak times
- Operational support on ecommerce-related trade
- French or Mandarin is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role. Wholesale, ecommerce and retail is an advantage.
- Strong excel skills.
- Self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised, detail oriented multi-tasker.