Director, Digital Marketing
HODINKEE is a fast-growing media brand and shop that makes watches accessible to everyone. Over the past decade, founder Ben Clymer has grown HODINKEE into a thriving company of creatives. Our team now consists of writers, editors, designers, photographers, podcasters, engineers, and so many other key players who cement HODINKEE’s position as the most trusted source for watch news and products. We have a website. An app. A podcast. A magazine. A retail business. And more. HODINKEE’s goal is to bring readers and consumers the best in wristwatches in a way that’s approachable, authentic, honest and fun.
What You Will Do
This role is accepting applicants based in NYC or Atlanta, GA.
- Develop short term and long-term digital strategy and roadmap, which outlines clear objectives, market opportunities and channel specific KPIs that deliver on business growth goals
- Lead a digital marketing center of excellence, which includes strategy development, execution, analysis, optimization, and education for key stakeholders.
- Develop digital strategies to drive customer conversion, revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Work collaboratively with across marketing team to ensure all marketing programs, CRM efforts and content are supported by digital media efforts.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to a team of digital marketing specialists in SEM, SEO, and paid social, and paid media.
- Lead management of current digital media agencies and vendors, while providing recommendations for future ones
- Manage digital marketing budget with a strong focus on ROAS, direct and attributable revenue, optimizing full funnel approach and attaining measurable results.
- Develop and manage analytics tracking for digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to Google Analytics, multi-touch attribution model, CDP platform (Segment), etc.
- Develop reporting and dashboards, working with the Data team, to provide both high-level updates as well as detailed analysis to leverage for real-time optimization.
- Lead x-functional team for successful implementation and deployment of CDP platform
- Responsible for developing strategic and analytical thinking, as well as all managing overall performance and growth, for the Digital Marketing team
- Work with Growth team to develop MarTech roadmap, evaluate platforms, recommend areas of enhancement, and oversee new technology implementation.
- In year 1, play key contributor role in digital integration of HODINKEE and Crown & Caliber websites and digital marketing support.
Who You Are
- Experienced team leader with a proven track record of driving financial performance.
- Experience in DTC e-commerce Direct working experience with Google and Facebook account teams preferred.
- Clear understanding of digital industry best-practices, able to effectively benchmark and drive best-in-class digital marketing programs.
- Collaborative team player who can develop a team of direct reports to strengthen their strategic and analytical thinking.
- Success in leading projects within cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills providing business updates, presenting digital marketing performance, insights and recommendations to Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Experience with enterprise level web analytics tools, SEO applications/tools and Shopify
- Be open and pro-active to redefining the digital marketing playbook.
- Hands on experience managing an agency to drive optimal value and performance.
- Candidates must possess authorization to work in the U.S
HODINKEE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.