Logistics Administrator FTC
We are looking for a Logistics Administrator FTC, 4 months.
The role can be performed remotely 2 days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Operations and Logistics function for Theory and Helmut Lang Europe
- Monitoring the movement of goods from international factories and distribution centres into our 3PLs
- Proactively informing Sales Managers, Planning Team and Credit teams of any changes to either inbound or outbound order progress
- Support the effective resolution of any operational issues arising for the wholesale customer and retail teams
- Working in collaboration with the 3PLs to ensure wholesale and retail requirements are met
- Report creation and response as required
- 1+ year experience in an Admin/Logistics Role
- Good attention to detail
- Confidence to work across several systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proactive, hands on mentality and able to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, Team Player
- Willingness to learn new systems and procedures
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within the next 14 days. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future.