Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
We are looking for a hands-on, diligent and highly creative Graphic Designer with strong executional and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Working closely with our Head of Creative on creative and operative tasks alike, ensuring all materials are on-brand and beautifully executed
- Provide team with all weekly and daily image assets
- General content creation online (e.g. Website, Social Media, Press, Newsletters)
- General content creation offline and production of print materials (e.g. Posters, Lookbooks, Invitations, Packaging)
- Retouching/resizing of product as well as on-model imagery and overlooking post-production process
- Creative input on campaign concepts, preparation and execution on shoots
- Visual research and moodboard creation
- Preparation of internal and external presentations
- Good executer with a minimum 4-6 years of professional Graphic Design experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, confidence using wire-framing (e.g. Figma, Sketch) and moving image (e.g Premiere Pro) tools
- Experience in print and post-production
- Good organizational skills, familiar with project management tools such as Asana
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Interest in fashion and current on visual culture
- Flexible and open mindset
- Good team player and social skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) required
- Photography skills is a plus
To apply, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be submitted in .pdf format with a link to a portfolio of work in order to be considered. This position is based in our Berlin office with an immediate start.