Store Manager, Lead Private Client Manager
As New York Store Manager you will be primarily responsible for driving the Private Client revenue for the Galvan Studio – New York introducing clients to the suite of Galvan client services, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury customer experience while building brand loyalty and evolving your client book. You must have previous experience from a luxury market, and up for working within a fast growth environment. You will drive client appointments in the New York Studio, consignment and on home appointments, supporting all clients’ inquiries and product searches as well as managing waiting lists for highly desirable items.
You will manage a small, but growing Private Client team to service existing clients from list and aggressively increase the customer base within the US, through a variety of client acquisition methods. You will work with Galvan mainline, Galvan bridal and Galvan Escape collections as well as any other collection developments in the future.
You will also plan and attend a variety of trunkshows and events hosted in store and/or around the US.
The role of Store Manager/Private Client Manager will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Drive Galvan’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
• Drive clienteling activities - (must have extremely strong selling skills)
• Provide an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
• Drive incremental revenue to Galvan by bringing new clients to the brand through your database of clients, as well as finding new sources of high quality customer acquisition
• Manage, deliver and flawlessly execute in-Studio, at-home and consignment service offering to all clients – including existing customers in Galvan database.
• Partner with Global Sales Director & Head of Private Clients to build private client team in the US, and other studio locations
• Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
• Be positive and a professional reflection upon the Galvan brand in all internal and external interaction
• Partner with all Galvan teams to effectively deliver world class client services
Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5++ years experience in Luxury Retail Management
- Extensive customer service skills
- Sales and customer service orientated
- Be detailed orientated, enthusiastic and a great collaborator
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient - ability to pivot in a changing environment
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation
- Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities
- Proficiency in utilizing available technology including Shopify, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holiday schedules
About the Brand
Designed by women for women, Galvan was founded in London in 2014 with a mission: to redefine evening wear for the modern day. From this initial focus, the ready-to-wear line has grown to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, ranging from day-to-night separates to contemporary bridal outfits to effortless resort wear.
From the moment Galvan launched, women around the world have embraced the line’s clean aesthetic, easy versatility, and refreshing commitment to delivering luxury pieces at accessible prices. Galvan styles flatter and empower, making women feel their best, both inside and out. After successfully establishing its brand and achieving scale by selling with the world's leading luxury retailers, Galvan has been rapidly building its direct-to-consumer business with stores in London and New York, as well as its online boutique.