2D Graphic Designer
At Iris van Herpen we are looking for an enthusiastic 2D Graphic Designer. This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
The activities are:
Working closely together with the atelier team on technical files for lasercutting, garment construction and development of fabric manipulation that requires computer vector filemaking.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the fashion field with focus on digital artworks
- Experience in working with patterns.
- Experience with creating embroidery and lasercut files.
- A degree in architecture, industrial design, product design, graphic design and/or in fashion.
- Excellent logical, constructive and spatial aware way of thinking
- A natural feel for organization, time-management and managing a team under time pressure.
- Excellent adobe illustrator skills
- Excellent adobe photoshop skills
- Knowledge of 3D programs is an advantage
- Command of the industry jargon in English
- Patient, innovative, curious and hands on mindset
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
Applying is only possible for EU passport holders (unfortunately excluding UK passport holders).
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.