Social Media Coordinator
LMS Wellness is looking to recruit a creative, detail-oriented Social Media Coordinator to join our in-house team.
The right candidate will have a love for Digital Communications & Creative Content production, as well as working cross-functionally with other teams. If you are proactive, driven, organised, with a desire to work at a place where no two days are the same, we would love to meet you!
Both part-time and full-time opportunities available. Please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR ROLE WILL ENTAIL
- Working under the direction of the Social Media Marketing & Communications Manager to help reach the company's Social Media goals and objectives
- Update and schedule content calendars and supporting Social Media campaigns
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop the Strategy plans
- Weekly reporting of all Social & Press activities, using analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Ensure all Social Media platforms are updated as per Monthly Strategy Calendar, supporting Paid Social strategy and optimisation
- Daily content creation for Social Media, blogs and other marketing material - posts, stories and assets
- Assist in the development of brand copy and tone of voice guidelines
- Brainstorm new ideas and feedback new opportunities
- Assist with general office & admin duties, being flexible and helpful in all matters of the business.
- Preference Graduate in Fashion Studies, Business or Design
- A proven passion for Social Media, with experience in Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest & TikTok
- Beauty/Retail Fashion experience preferred with an understanding of the luxury market
- Experienced and proficient in Office 365 and Adobe CC (specifically - Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) and other content creation & scheduling platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
By Dr Vali actively creates a culture of inclusivity and respects that diversity in the workplace leads to a positive and stronger team. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all employees, contractors, and prospective employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other criteria protected by applicable federal, state, or local law