Press and VIP Assistant Global
The successful candidate will be required to support the Press & VIP Manager Global in all duties, to ensure the objectives for the brand are achieved. This is a pivotal role in maintaining communication with local Paul Smith press teams, ensuring proper sample management between markets as well as timely and proper coverage and reporting management. Visit our careers page to find out more about the great company culture and benefits on offer https://www.paulsmith.com/uk/rewards-and-benefits
• Operate as first point of contact for all International markets for all press related enquiries, sample requests, distribution of PR strategy, documents, imagery and press tools.
• Manage all sample needs for the International markets, day to day send outs and deliveries.
• Support and assist all international teams with their press, event and VIP proposals, seeking approval and sign off from Line Managers.
• Work alongside the Press Assistants to track and circulate all coverage, focusing on International clippings for key territories.
• Assist with the organisation of shows, press days and any other local events as necessary.
• Support the local Press Offices with database management and send out relevant mailings when needed.
• Support the Press Office with all administrative office duties, including raising invoices, expenses and stationary orders.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of two years’ credible experience working in a press role within the fashion industry.
• Previous experience of sample management, collating information and creating reports.
• Demonstrated administration experience in a busy press office.
• Working knowledge of both national U.K. and International Press.
• High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A team worker who can work using their own initiative and able to build effective working relationships
• Highly self-motivated, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• High degree of competence in report analysis and interpretation of information and data.
• Interest and knowledge of the press market, current trends and media.
• Creative flair and ability to assess complementary themes.