Womenswear Accessories Designer/Assistant Designer
Tiger of Sweden is looking for an experienced and highly creative Womenswear Accessories Designer/Assistant Designer with a strong attention to detail who can elevate and evolve the Tiger of Sweden brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction. We are looking for someone who is able to drive the creative process working closely with the Head of Womenswear and Design Director on the development of the seasonal fashion collection.
- Design and develop the seasonal womenswear accessories collection, alongside the Head of Womenswear and wider design team.
- Development of concepts, materials, sketches, trim and hardware for product development across the accessories product categories with a particular focus on shoes and bags.
- Deep understanding of shoe and bag construction with a focus on and experience with leathers for accessories. Keen understanding of proportions, measurements and finishing.
- Extensive understanding of accessories construction, with experience as a womenswear accessories designer or design assistant, with international working experience desired.
- BA or MA in Design required but not obliged to be fashion.
- Experience with the entire creative process from initial idea to final product.
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, with highly advanced proficiency in CAD sketching a necessity.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; be a strong communicator; driven and inspirational.
- Self-motivated, diligent and organized with the ability to manage time effectively.