Head of Product Development - Denim (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 22 Dec 2021
- Design - Garments & Accessories
Head of Product Development - Denim (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Our Head of Product Development Denim (m/f/d) has the exciting challenge to build and shape the Denim function for HUGO BOSS for all brand and gender lines.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for building and leading the Denim Lab (Fabric Research, Trend research, Development under a sustainability focus, optimization of supply chain process during development and production, testing of new technologies)
- Responsible for the product development Denim. Implementation of the creative specifications under consideration of the strategic guidelines, margins and saving targets including the series release
- Ensures an optimal development process to implement the best possible product development in compliance with costing, speed, and sustainability
- Establish and maintain a cross-functional and international network and collaborative business relationships with vendors/suppliers within the denim supply chain (Fabric Mills, Technology Companies, Chemical Industry, Collaborations, and more)
- Responsible for developing and implementing the modular box for the product group Denim for all brand and gender lines
- Lead and develop the cross functional Product Development and Design team
- Participate in determining the strategic direction of the supply chain Denim with a strong focus and know-how of global supplier selection, capacity planning, etc.
- Several years of work experience in equivalent position required
- Very strong product and technical knowledge. (Laser Technology, 3D, Fabric Mills, Chemical Industry, Sustainability)
- Leadership of highly skilled teams
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities and timelines
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow through
- Must be able to anticipate and mitigate risks/issues and demonstrate strong problem-solving capabilities to resolve potential roadblocks with cross-functional departments
- Intercultural competence and an inspiring and motivating leader and colleague
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert