Job Title: CRM MANAGER
Reporting to: Global Client Engagement Director
Company Summary :
With an illustrious history spanning more than six decades, La Perla was founded with innovation in mind and passion at its heart. We are now embarking on a new chapter, combining the values of our heritage with a modern, global vision. With a top-class C-Suite driving strategy, we are intent on taking La Perla to the next level. We have ambitious international aspirations as part of an energising transformation agenda and engaging the best talent will be the key to our success.
The role focuses on brand loyalty, customer segmentation, personalisation and long-term customer profitability with the overarching objectives to increase customer lifetime value, drive database growth and enhance the service value proposition with consideration of ROI and profitability.
Working closely with the Retail and Ecom teams, you will implement engaging, creative and customer centric CRM strategies with the following Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, drive and execute tailored email campaign journey’s in line with the promotional calendar; using trading/product knowledge to ensure campaigns are commercially driven, relevant and targeted
- End-to-end management of email campaign creation, from briefing through to upload into ESP and delivery
- Proactively liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure communications are in line with business requests and wider communication strategy
- Drive and continually develop e-CRM email communications personalisation across all markets
CUSTOMER PROGRAMS AND SEGMENTATION
- Create relevant communications across the region by understanding customer behaviour and global CRM profiles. Communications will be delivered via email, direct mail, SMS or social media/push and will deliver against both customer and business requirements.
- Drive long-term business growth by owning the customer lifecycle, including customer acquisition; optimizing contact strategies and promotional strategy; and building loyalty
- Implement and build multi-level Programs and specific actions and journeys for different customer profiles.
- Implement testing plans for content, subject lines and offers to improve the results and relevancy of campaigns
- Identifying new opportunities to increase engagement points with clients (e.g. chat service)
- Providing recommendations on new developments based on changing digital trends
- Develop and own customer models to predict customer response rate, customer frequency rate, customer life-time value (LTV), etc.
- Identify, recommend, and implement quality and efficient improvements to CRM processes
KPI AND ANALYTICS
- evaluate the performance of the campaigns to identify trends and opportunities for future planning, with a focus on maximising customer engagement through relevance of messaging, reaching email KPIs and ideally be a blend of strategic, creative and analytical thinking.
- Compiling weekly analysis on performance to the business and successfully adjusting strategy based on performance
- Increase the value from the La Perla customer database by increasing frequency of sales, lifetime value
- Proactively make recommendations for campaign improvements & efficiencies
- Budget and ROI tracking against all initiatives
- Report on all global CRM marketing activity and review results to create initiatives, optimise and improve returning performance
- Monitor and report on competitors’ email performance/ key trends
- Identifying key client segmenting opportunities where implementing engagement strategies and 121 clienteling initiatives can increase the share of wallet
- Implement personalised journeys and manage the timing of customer communications across the lifecycle for all segments and all channels
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have online and retail CRM experience
- Knowledge and proven experience of ESPs, reporting and analytics tools. Experience in Emarsys, Board and Google Analytics an advantage and understanding the end to end set up of comms, customer data and GDPR is essential.
- Proven success in developing a strong email and CRM strategy from an eCommerce perspective with commercial KPIs within a luxury fashion context preferred
- Excellent knowledge of customer segmentation and lifecycle methodology, online performance marketing and website analytics
- Takes a data-driven approach with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced level Excel skills
- Basic copywriting skills, and creative content-producing skills for a luxury brand
- Good technical understanding and logical thinker
- Ability to influence, to ensure a customer-centric CRM strategy becomes further embedded into the brand culture