Digital Support Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our E-Commerce team based in Nottingham, to assist with various merchandising, optimisation and housekeeping tasks to improve the overall customer experience and site conversion on paulsmith.com.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• Assist with building displays for paulsmith.com and support with the personalisation and search strategy, ensuring knowledge of third-party systems is maintained.
• Assist with writing engaging, unique copy that best represents the product, ensuring best practice, SEO and brand identity is followed.
• Support maintaining omni-channel services, ensuring these are clearly communicated to the customer and housekept for internal departments.
• Build online size guides communicating international size conversion and product measurements.
• Assist with product copy and upload for wholesale accounts when required, ensuring up to date knowledge of product selection and clients is maintained.
• Keep up to date with online and digital trends, maintaining a good understanding of the wider E-Commerce business.
• Ensure overall site health for paulsmith.com is maintained by conducting site walks, testing features and reporting errors and bugs to the relevant teams.
• Participate in projects to support the department strategy and any other ad-hoc tasks defined by the E-Commerce Manager & Head of Digital.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Experience of working with E-Commerce Content Management Systems.
• Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above or equivalent qualifications.
• Highly computer literate in order to monitor buy sheets and able to work with multiple systems to upload product information.
Experience working with Magento and/or Project Management tools such as JIRA/Trello would be desirable but not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Motivated, helpful and can stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to work on own initiative, plan and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently, with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Awareness of the current web sector and an interest in fashion.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods.
Please view our careers page to find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you - https://www.paulsmith.com/uk/careers