KOIBIRD is seeking an experienced Art Director to lead all our visual out-put. Alongside the Creative Director you will be the visual leader, story teller and communicator, developing and setting the overall and seasonal visual tone.
You will also:
- Work across creative, content, marketing, and buying to synthesize business needs and interpret these into a leading visual strategy.
- Manage creative from concept through to completion, across all design disciplines within the brand.
- Lead campaigns and content creation including commissioning a team of external creatives to work with.
- Present concepts, mood and story boards for shoots, integrating brand codes and values into final work.
- Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to campaigns, look books, logos, invitations, packaging, seasonal graphics and presentations.
- Spearhead and create elevated inspirational visual designs for all our content including website content, promotions, newsletters, site design and marketing and any other visual social media assets.
- Work with the creative team to push strong branding through multiple channels, making sure all marketing/web/social media has brand integrity
- Work to creative brief, budgets and timelines