Tiger of Sweden is looking for a hands-on, trustworthy and highly creative Graphic Designer with a strong attention to details who can create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. We are looking for someone who is able to take on great responsibility, is a creative problem-solver and a team player with a big interest in design & fashion.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels such as print, digital, web and video.
The Graphic Designer’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with our Art Director to help elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
- Provide team with all seasonal, weekly and daily image assets
- Manage projects from design development, production to final delivery (both digital and printed assets - including web, social channels, look book, packaging, etc.)
- Preparation of internal and external presentations
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Develop designs and presentations using software
- Work with copywriters and art director to produce final design material
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Expertise in web and print design, with a strong focus on digital
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge and passion for fashion, art and design
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Proven graphic design experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, premiere)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
Resumes must be submitted in .pdf format with a link to a portfolio of work in order to be considered.