Systems Support Administrator (ERP)
We need an enthusiastic, detail-focussed and process-oriented person to join our team providing technical support to our buying, merchandising, logistics and customer service teams to assist with keeping our ERP system up to date and synchronising web content on our websites.
In a nutshell, you will be creating products on our bespoke ERP Software, writing product descriptions and tweaking images for uploading to our website, marketplaces and updating our stock management system. This role will use our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Trimit ERP system.
We are The Founded, a multi-brand e-tailer that launched this year stocking Womenswear and Menswear and Kidswear – our ambitions are to grow awareness and customer acquisition across Europe with 25 active markets with a laser focus on building an online community and a personalised experience for everyone.
- Writing product descriptions with SEO-rich content for our website.
- Ensuring the ERP system and websites are in line with each other and up to date.
- Working closely with the product buying, merchandising and logistics department.
- Creating and constantly managing all products on our ERP Software
- Linking all products accurately to our stock management system and testing accordingly
- Working with spreadsheets to track all uploads accurately onto website and marketplaces
- Liaising with our web agency to ensure smooth operation of the site at all times.
- Working with our logistics team to ensure accuracy and smooth running of stock control within the ERP system
The role will require you to continuously liaise with the buying, merchandising and logistics teams and other departments within the company.
Incredibly detail-focussed and love the logic of numbers, love words and love following processes and willing to learn new software processes. You will understand that excellent customer service is at the heart of everything, even if you are not directly dealing with customers all the time.
The main skills you will require are:
- Strict attention to detail
- Very methodical, analytical and can prioritise tasks.
- Logically minded and use your initiative to get to the bottom of issues to resolve problems and improve the systems
- Ability to write varying descriptions for similar products
- Experience of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
- Be energetic with a positive, ’can do’ attitude
- Having the patience to upload products repetitively for long periods of time
- Ability to self-manage your workload to achieve strict set goals each week.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team supporting, and assisting each other as required.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
Ideal for a recent graduate in IT looking to build their experience within retail/ecommerce/erp systems, or for someone with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience of working in a small team is preferred but not essential.
- One of the most important qualifications is that you are enthusiastic about what you do and the desire to succeed.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- SQL would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Good Sense of humour!
- Competitive basic salary
- Remote role with option to work from the office (if London based)
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.