Head of Content
We are looking for a Head of Content to join our team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis
As the Head of Content, you will play an integral role in forming a recently launched multi brand online platform and contributing to the overall group strategy. You will create the content strategy to inspire and engage our customers and create a sense of community on our platform. You will bring an innovative approach to creating inspiring content, while successfully navigating the ever-changing environment of a new business. Flexibility, adaptability, and forward-thinking skills will be key. We are looking for someone who can create a strong team culture and lead by example.
You must have experience of European content marketing and must have good experience of European influencer marketing.
We are a fashion company that has just launched a brand-new sustainable fashion label. We also hold responsibility for a large fashion organisations’ own brand website. Our focus is on the future of fashion as a sustainable and forward-thinking industry, and therefore we want to drive a culture to match this mindset.
- Own short- and longer-term content strategy to inspire customers, increase engagement, create community, and build awareness.
- Create content plan for onsite, SoMe, Influencer, and editorial placements.
- Focus on highlighting newness, trends, and relevant content.
- Build partnerships with external stakeholders such as affiliate networks, content publishers and brands for collaboration possibilities.
- Set and manage budgets as part of the planning and P&L process.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders such as Buying Merchandising, Finance and Marketing.
- Drive results against key commercial metrics such as engagement, awareness, and sales KPIs
- Proactively drive trade – is action and solution oriented to deliver optimal outcome.
- Work closely with Director of Merchandising to align commercial, customer and marketing plans
- Focus on the development and management of the team – supporting, coaching, and creating an open feedback culture. Lead by example.
- 10+ years of Content or Marketing experience, ideally within an international e-commerce environment.
- Commercially minded & innovative creative thinker
- Knowledge of digital commerce, including commercial, marketing and platform analytics.
- Experience in implementing industry best practices and building a winning team.
- Solution orientated with an entrepreneurial attitude - thrives in a fast paced and growing business.
- Passionate about promoting change for the business.
- Effective communicator - ability to communicate complex messages clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences and formats.
- Adopts a collaborative way of working, forming strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates empathy, leads by example, and contributes to building a desirable team culture.
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.