Head Of Finance
We are looking for a Head of Finance to join our Finance team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full time basis.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
The successful candidate will;
- Direct the company's accounting function, AP, AR , GL
- Manage all Tax and VAT matters
- Define and control the accounting principles, practices and procedures across the company
- Ensure all proper financial controls are adhered to and prepare financial statements and reporting results to the appropriate stakeholders across the business
- Take hands-on responsibility for daily accounting and financial operations
- Partner with the Commercial team with sales forecasting and entity-wide financial planning and analysis
- Coordinate with the CEO on the annual operating plan, forecast updates and long-term strategic plan
- Partner with Human Resources, functional leaders to advance the business goals and objectives
- Be responsible for management of the Financial Controller and/or other assigned reports.
- Consistently promote collaboration, positivity, accountability, and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrate mutual respect, collaboration, ongoing communication and a positive outlook with both internal team members and customers.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience including at least 7 years of successful leadership experience ICAEW / ACCCA
- Specific background as a Group Controller or similar role leading accounting and finance organization of a mid / large organisation
- Strong experience in General Ledger accounting systems
- Small company and FMGC Technology work experience, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be skilled at managing a significant workload and obtaining positive results, taking on additional responsibility and managing priorities as needed.
- Must be accurate, detailed, committed to high quality standards and pro-active in finding solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, punctual reports/information, as required and thoroughly share information with others
- A self-starter, capable of solving problems, making decisions and working as a team player
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded. Able to quickly adapt to change.
- Capable of following realistic plans, goal setting, resource management, contingency planning, coordinating and cooperating with others.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Jet reporting
- Experience in managing EU entities and UK and EU VAT
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.