We are looking for a Branded Buyer to join our Buying team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a role on a full-time basis. This position will be responsible for the external brand strategy & buying for TheFounded.com, across Womens, Mens and Kidswear. The role will lead all elements of external brand partnerships from start to finish: strategy, pitching, contract negotiation, on-boarding and developing strategic partnerships.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label, and TheFounded.com, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
- Pitch and recruit new brands to join thefounded.com, ranging from commercial through premium segments.
- Manage brand partnerships to create and execute joint growth strategies.
- Responsible for all contract negotiations and partnering with Finance & Logistics on operational points.
- Manage on-boarding process of setting up master data, order management, delivery and marketing in collaboration with each respective specialist team.
- Work with brands and internal Content team to create launch plans for onsite and customer communication.
- Drive on-going partnership management, trade and strategy.
- 8-10 years of multi-branded experience, ideally for an e-commerce business within Europe.
- You come with existing relationships with commercial, contemporary, premium and international fashion brands.
- Understanding of and strong stakeholder management skills to drive operational excellence.
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of EU market, ideally Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands & UK.
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative and is comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Is flexible and dynamic, thrives in a start up environment.
- Is an effective communicator, has strong critical thinking skills and is a creative solution finder.
- Demonstrates empathy and is able to cultivate relationships across teams.
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.