Business Administration Intern (m/f/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
- Assisting and supporting the aeyde team in daily general tasks and to do’s
- General office management (ordering office supplies, showroom preparations etc.)
- Supporting general administrative and accounting work
- Travel management for team members
- Planning of team events
- Sample management
- Supporting our customer service manager being the face towards our customers via excellent service
- Studies in Business Administration, Logistics, Fashion, Economics or other relevant
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
- Prior relevant work experience preferred but not a must
- Good project management skills
- Well organized and good at keeping timelines
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English are a must
- Key factors: currently enrolled, ideally 6 month mandatory or study related internship, full-time 40hrs/week, paid.
To apply, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in our Berlin office with an immediate start.