Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter/Grader
We are looking for a Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter/Grader to join our busy team based in Deptford, London.
No agencies please.
Salary is £40,000-£45,000 per annum DOE
Please read the requirements of the role carefully before applying.
Purpose of the role:
To be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the digital pattern cutting and grading system at Roland Mouret, aiding in the establishment of ‘signature’ internal construction details for all Roland Mouret’s lines (Roland Mouret, RMB, Signature, Capsules, Bridal)
- To build a strong working relationship with the Creative Pattern Cutters, to ensure that patterns have a consistent clarity of information.
- To advise and feedback any production requirements to the Creative Pattern Cutters.
- Ensure that patterns are ‘production friendly’ and are compatibility converted for each factory’s use.
- Raising pattern measurement specifications.
- To ensure pattern measurements are provided for sample pack and production packs to the Garment Technicians.
- To action pattern amendments from production fits onwards and update/communicate rating changes as required.
- Actioning factory lay-plans as required.
- Actioning Roland Mouret grading, the sending out and updating of the critical path for its return with the production team/coordinator.
- Liaising with UK, and overseas factories, to resolve any pattern issues that arise at any time during the production cycle.
- To attend weekly team Critical Path meeting to update the development of production patterns status.
Knowledge and Skills
- To have an excellent knowledge of the Gerber digital system.
- To have an excellent knowledge of Excel and Zedonk platform would be a plus.
- To be able to work quickly and efficiently at a quick pace while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- To have an excellent understanding and knowledge of sizing and fitting.
- To have an excellent understanding and knowledge of grading.
- To have a logical and pro-active approach to problem solving and be a team player.