Customer Experience Manager
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Otiumberg is a Global demi-fine jewellery brand born and based in London. Co-founded by sisters, Christie and Rosanna Wollenberg in 2016, the brand has seen exciting growth over the last few years. As a brand, our mission is to create beautiful and responsible designs which serve to uplift and empower the community that surrounds us. We hope that our managers and employees will be onboard with our mission and participate in a proactive way.
We're passionate about first-in-class service, interacting with our customers with empathy and care. Throughout the entire order journey, we create jewellery, offer secure payments, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing first-class customer care and aftercare. In a nutshell, we see our customers as part of the growing Otiumberg family and love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for every single one from all around the world.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will be the customer facing voice of our brand, champion world-class service and drive a seamless customer experience across a range of platforms, online and offline. You will report directly into the Operations and Commercial Manager and be responsible for owning the complete end-to-end customer experience.
You will be working in a fast-paced, digitally focused team that always strives to exceed customer’s expectations.
As our customer experience manager, you will drive the delivery and continuous improvement of our client's customer experience across showroom appointments, email, telephone, pop-ups and other relevant digital platforms.
You will empower the team and business in its entirety to truly understand the customer, working with our cross-functional team to ensure at every step we have the customer at the heart of the decision. Whilst improving customer experience, you will also help to drive sales through our in-studio appointments, VIP Programme and CRM strategy.
Leadership & Customer Centric
- Collaborate with the Co-founders & Commercial / Operations Manager to define and oversee the Customer Care strategy and process, establishing a measurement framework to track success.
- Daily communication with customers across Zendesk, Phone and Email to ensure customer satisfaction and reassurance.
- Deliver our VIP and loyalty programme that fosters long-term and meaningful relationships with clients.
- Grow sales from existing clients with first-class personalised communication and care.
- Increase sales targets through hosting London showroom appointments with existing and online customers. Oversee our showroom booking system and feedback any in- sight for product development.
- Think creatively about how to engage with customers on a deeper level through brand experience at our showroom, pop-ups and other offline events.
- Take full ownership of all customer enquiries and concerns, managing customer correspondence around repairs and made to order pieces.
- Work closely with the Product & Merchandising executive to ensure that Made To Order and Engraved orders are delivered on time and to the expectation of the client.
- Process repairs to ensure issues are amended and resolved quickly.
- Process refunds and exchanges
- Represent the voice of the customer in relevant forums, communicating their viewpoint and feedback to the team, feeding into the communications and product development.
- Build relationships with sales staff at local wholesale accounts to ensure the Otiumberg experience is delivered and incentivised at these touch points.
- Participate and support in our mission statement and encourage other employees to do the same.
WHO YOU ARE
- Confident with a strong ability to build relationships
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a client facing, sales or client services role with a luxury / fashion retail environment
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about fashion/jewellery and understand fashion/jewellery brands
- You are a proficient user of IT systems that include excel and word
- Personable and patient with an eye for detail
- Experience with CRM systems and Zendesk
- Fluent in English
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- On-boarding uniform allowance
- Training scheme opportunity
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to wellness app
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
OTIUMBERG is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our growth strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.